Distance 5.7 km
Characterising the cross-country skiing trail in Solda is easy. It is a simple but fascinating route at 1,900 m above sea level with views of the Ortler, Cevedale and Königspitze mountains. With the certainty of snow throughout the winter, the 7 km long, high altitude trail in Solda is sure to excite skating and classic cross-country skiers. The high altitude trail in Solda is groomed from the middle of November to the middle of April. The one-day ticket can be purchased directly at the valley station of the Kanzel chairlift, where parking is available.
Getting thereNear the pulpito chair lift
32T 621966 5153505
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view