The track entrance you can find right next to the Tuscherhof inn. The slightly rising track leads you directly through the snow - covered winter forest to the Braies skilifts at Altprags/Braies Vecchia.
From there, you can continue till Brückele/Ponticello.
Getting thereEntrance to the Pragser Tal valley, junction Pragser Wildsee Lake, continue to Schmieden/Ferrara - "Säge/Segheria" trail entrance.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.