Distance 4.2 km
This easy walk through sunny meadows and thin woodland takes you over bridges and babbling streams to the foot of the mighty Sella massif, where the Pisciadú waterfall tumbles down over the rocks. The easy walk is also ideal for families with children.
32T 720142 5159066
Basic Equipment for City Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Cash and cards
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view