Distance 8.3 km
Selva Gardena is located at the end of the valley surrounded by the rich flora and fauna of the Dolomites. The Unesco World Heritage peaks watch over this charming village, an excellent meeting place for families, as well as a starting point for sports and outdoor activities. There are several oppurtunities for hiking and climbing, for exciting descents in the Dolomiti Superski area, for adventurous rock and ice climbs, for mountain biking and snowshoeing. All year round, Selva Gardena offers a comprehensive range of carefully planees activities to make you experience unforgettable moments in the mountains.
Getting thereFrom the centre of Selva Gardena take the Dantercepies street in direction of Vallunga. At the begin of Vallunga you can find a parking.
32T 712497 5160471
Basic Equipment for City Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Cash and cards
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view