Experience nature firsthand at the Bacherhof. The most diverse animals are waiting for the visitors, big or small.In addition to five riding horses, two riding ponies, Haflingers and Arabs donkey Augustin is waiting for you. Open all year for guests!
From Munich in approximately 3,5 hours via the motorway (Rosenheim-Kufstein-Innsbruck-Brenner) until you come to the motorway exit Bozen Süd, you take the carriage way Meran-Bozen, to reach the villages Terlan take the second exit, from Terlan take the mountain road to Mölten/Schlaneid.
Basic Equipment for City Walks
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Cash and cards
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.