Beautiful route that runs alongside the Avisio river through villages, meadows and woods.
Whether you start from Predazzo or from Molina di Fiemme, the result does not change: you cycle on an enchanting, airy cycle path, without serious differences in height, often accompanied by the cheerful flow of the Avisio river and the green meadows of Val di Fiemme. In some stretches you cross the historical parts of the villages, other portions of the cycle path go into the coolness of the woods, leaving room for shade and silence.
Whether with city bikes, road bikes, mountain bikes or e-bikes, the Fiemme cycle path is suitable for all types of cyclists.
Discover the new sections created in Predazzo: the first runs alongside the new bathing bio-lake, the second is a suggestive passage on the iron bridge used until 1963 by the Val di Fiemme railway line.
Don't forget to stop at one of the wonders of Fiemme: the Cavalese waterfall. The nebula of its impressive jet will bring you refreshment and the beauty of the place will enchant you.
We recommend caution and attention in inhabited areas. The streets are open to traffic.
BIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET !
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Getting thereReach Predazzo on the ss 48 of the Dolomites road.
ParkingSeveral parking lots available in the surroundings of the center or in the sports area.
Author’s map recommendations
Recommended maps for this region:
What do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints