Bozen - Vipiteno via Passo di Pennes. The col is easier from Bozen. From Vipiteno, it is 14km at an average gradient of 8.7%.
Distance 64.2 km
Google Map directions: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/46.4950069,11.3400235/46.8890787,email@example.com,11.4263153,12.98z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m5!3m4!1m2!1d11.4361613!2d46.8248473!3s0x4782aba06ee40115:0x1b55dc181092909!1m0!3e0?hl=en
32T 679568 5151707
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view