Distance 10.3 km
Biking tour through the natural jewel Altfasstal Valley to the Pranterstadl hut (1.833 m) and Wieser hut (1.850 m). From the parking Altfasstal (1.600 m), slightly down to Altfassbach and then always slightly uphill through the valley with two shorter steep steps. The route is rewarded with a breathtaking view to the Fallmetzer and Gaisjoch peak. The mountain bike tour is very easy to combine with subsequent ascent to the Seefeld lakes and the Seefeldspitze peak (2.715 m) as a bike & hike Tour. The way back is the same.
32T 701974 5189112
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view