Naturno - Plaus - Rablá - Tel - Lagundo - Merano
The bicycle route along the Adige River passes along the ancient Via Claudia Augusta all the way to Merano/Meran. The Roman connection road between the North and the South passes along fruit courtyards, cultural points of views and brings the bicyclist easy to the Mediterranean small city of Merano/Meran. Until the Tel/Töll the path goes relatively flat. From the Tel/Töll downwards the path follows the downhill pathway passing by the thrones of Trauttmansdorff and the village of Lagundo/Algund.
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.