Thank you for your request
Informationen zu National Park visitor centre naturatrafoi
The “naturatrafoi” National Park visitor centre informs visitors about the nature reserve, hiking trails and events: exhibitions about “Living at the Limits” and the “Red Deer” present the habitat of the Ortler/Ortles massif and nature’s survival strategies. A library and an internet point are also available.
Jan-March, May– Oct
Tue–Sat 9.30–12.30, 2.30–6 pm
July, Aug also Sun 2.30–6 pm
- €3.00 Adult
- €2.00 Student (from 15 y.), person with handicap, senior from 65 y.,groups with at least 10 persons
- €7.00 family ticket (2 adults with children between 7 and 14 years)
- €4.00 1/2 family ticket (1 adult with children between 7 and 14 years)
- children up to 6 years old - free entrance
- €1.50 school classes with teacher (per kid)
- €10.00 Guided tour (from 5 to max. 20 persons) to add to the ticket - Please book it by telephone!
- Guided tour through the expositions for groups (10-25 visitors) €1.00 added to the entrance fee
The National Park Centre "naturatrafoi" is situated in the Stelvio National Park in Trafoi.