Im sonnigen Südtirol warten zahlreiche Skitouren auf euch.
Ski tours in South Tyrol
The 10 most beautiful ski touring routes in South Tyrol
Ski Touring Paradise South Tyrol
Ski touring in the Val Passiria
Ski touring routes for every level
Ski touring offer in South Tyrol:
- Piste skiing - ascent with skins on the edge of the piste or on ascent tracks, safe descent on the groomed piste.
- Variant skiing - taking the lift up the mountain, then a short ascent with skins to the summit to find the longest and most rewarding descent possible.
- Fashion ski tour - popular touring hotspots that are quick to reach and relatively snow-sure.
- Classic ski touring - independent ski touring, individually or in a group, usually without an ascent track.
- Ski mountaineering - high mountains with potential danger, additional equipment and the necessary skills are essential, guided ski mountaineering tours are offered in the Dolomites and surrounding area.
- Ski traverse - the supreme discipline! Ski touring routes lasting several days with overnight stays in mountain huts.
- Freeriding - descents in open terrain, off the marked and controlled ski slopes, for good skiers only.
Please note that ski touring on pistes is generally prohibited in South Tyrol as well as in the whole of Italy, but this ban can be lifted by the operators of ski resorts, so as a ski tourer you should always observe the individual regulations of the respective ski resorts.