Information on the processing of personal data (Privacy)
Information on processing personal data according to Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2013 and subsequent amendments.
1. Data Holder: Firstly, culture.bz is a registered trademark of First Avenue S.r.l. and is managed by First Avenue S.r.l. The data holder and controller is thus First Avenue S.r.l., with registered offices in Via Dante 28, Bolzano, Italy, in the person of its legal representative.
2. processing methods include use of electronic and manual means. Data processing includes all the procedures provided for by Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2013 Art.4 par.1 letter a) and subsequent modifications, and all procedures necessary for the processing of such data. In this context, data processing is carried out in compliance with security measures designed to ensure data security and confidentiality.
3. Data protection is carried out using the latest technology: data backup is carried out on servers that comply with Italian technical data protection law.
4. The customer (advertiser, user) authorizes the processing of the data which s/he has provided and have been backed up by First Avenue S.r.l. in order to provide services on the website, on all secondary sites and mobile applications, for the purpose of market research and advertising purposes of First Avenue S.r.l., as well as for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations. Submission of all data is voluntary, but without this submission some functions offered by culture.bz can not be used.
5. The client (advertiser, user) may at any time request a feedback on the status of his/her data (i.e. source of data used, purpose, type and mode of treatment, strategies applied in electronic data processing, title of the holder, the person responsible for data processing, persons and categories of people to whom the data may be submitted or who may know the data as they are responsible for or manage the data). However, s/he may also request a modification, update, correction or deletion of the abovementioned data.
6. The client (advertiser, user) accepts the submission of his/her data to partners of First Avenue S.r.l. and to authorities. In case the data was uploaded through the First Avenue S.r.l. partner's online portal, the customer will accept the transmission of their data to First Avenue S.r.l. The customer (advertiser, user) also agrees to receive information about the offers from First Avenue S.r.l. and its partners via telephone, fax, e-mail, text, etc., by mail lists or for advertising purposes. The customer (advertiser, user) may revoke his/her authorisation at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address in the Impressum.
7. The customer (advertiser, user) expressly accepts and therefore refuses the claim of any right (e.g. as a result of the breach of the data protection) that the data s/he has been declared to be submitted to government agencies or authorized under art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 - police, court, authorities, organisations against unfair competition, etc ... - that carry out inquiries regarding the contents provided.
8. The advertiser also expressly acknowledges that the data s/he has released may be passed on to the officially authorized credit protection associations as well as to credit institutions in order to verify their solvency. Such authorisation may be revoked at any time.
9. Web analytics and cookies: The internet platform uses Google Analytics, a Google Inc. web service ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are saved on the client computer (advertiser, user) which allow to analyse the use of the internet platform through customers (advertisers, users). Information about the use of the internet platform by the client (advertiser, user) - including their IP address - generated through cookies, is transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America where it is saved. Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the internet platform by customers (advertisers, users) in order to create a report on site activities for First Avenue S.r.l. and to provide additional services related to the use of the site and of the Internet. Google may pass this information on to third parties provided that this is done under the law or in case third parties process this information on Google's behalf. Google will not in any case cross-reference the IP addresses of customers (advertisers, users) with other Google data. The client (advertiser, user) may prevent cookies from being installed through their browser software's settings. In case this happens, the Internet platform functions will not be fully used. Through the use of the Internet platform, the client (advertiser, user) agrees to the processing of the data collected by Google regarding their browsing, in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.