Our riding stable Teresa is set in the heart of the Dolomites and welcomes you to Alta Badia.
You will feel among friends, that the horses are safe and well cared-for, and that you can progress at your own pace.
Evelyn and Davide expect you to offer you lessons for adults, children in our indoor arena or having nice trips on the numerous paths of our valley. The riding stable is open all year round.
You can also reach us with your own horse. We will offer you shelter and fodder. *By car
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above *By train
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) - 100 Km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it *By air
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it