The old Castellalto area of jurisdiction included the municipalities of Carzano, Telve, Telve di Sopra and Torcegno. It is situated in the lower Valsugana, on the left-hand bank of the River Brenta, between the cone of the Ceggio stream and the right-hand bank of the Maso stream, stretching up to an altitude of two thousand metres in the southern mountains of the Lagorai chain.
The four towns have a common past under the jurisdiction of the Lords of Castellalto in the medieval era. The four communities have always had a close relationship with the Lagorai mountains and their woods and pastures, as these were the basis of the economy and life of the inhabitants.
- COLLE DI SAN PIETRO AT TORCEGNO: panoramic and strategic point with evidence of the past and of recent history: remains of a medieval castle, First World War trenches
- WWF RESERVE AT VALTRIGONA: in the Upper Val Calamento, this was the first WWF nature reserve in the alpine area
- MOUNTAIN DAIRIES active in the Val Calamento in the municipality of Telve, Sette Selle and Casapinello in the municipality of Torcegno, producing butter, ricotta and other cheeses
- LAGORAI NATURE CENTRE in Torcegno, home to the ecomuseum displays
- ‘MUSEO DEGLI USI E TRADIZIONE TELVATE' in Telve the Amici del Museo association has created a museum bringing together peasant tools and implements of times gone by
- ‘MUSEO ETNOGRAFICO DELLA MEMORIA STORICA E CULTURALE' IN TELVE DI SOPRA - TARCISIO TRENTIN COLLECTION, to discover how the inhabitants of Telve di Sopra lived in the past
- CARZANO RIVER PARK, FORMER BAESSA MOUNTAIN DAIRY: exhibition centre on the Manghen road
- NATURE WALKS: chestnut trail, Valtrigona nature reserve trail, G.C. Franco Furlan nature trail at Praelo, 3TBIKE cycle and pedestrian route
- ART AND CULTURE TRAILS: Via Claudia Augusta, religious itinerary, on the trail of Robert Musil, the paintings of Francesco Raffaele Chiletto in Torcegno
- HISTORICAL TRAILS: the battle of Carzano, the castles itinerary, traces of the First World War