Thank you for your request
Informationen zu Railway World
Railway World in Rabland/Rablà is the biggest digital railway scale model in Italy. With its 20.000 pieces, Railway World houses furthermore one of the widest collection of model trains in Europe. The scale models of Railway World are surprising and fascinating: for example, the model “South Tyrol in miniature”, which reproduces the railroad line in South Tyrol from Brennero/Brenner to Mals/Malles.
The Railway World in numbers: 1.000 square meters of exhibition, 800 meters of rails, 70 trains on the railway scale models, 400 vehicles, 7.500 figures.
Sun-Fri 10–5 pm
Nov–Christmas Sun only
26 Dec–6 Jan
Open every day
- €9.50 adults
- €21.00 Family Card (2 adults with one child)
- €26,00 Family Card (2 adults with two or three children)
- €7.00 children (3-14 years)
- €7.00 reduced (students, elderly, handicapped, groups 15 people or more)
- €3.80 schools
- freee entrance children up to 3 years
In Rabland you can admire the largest model railway in Italy.