Thank you for your request
Informationen zu Zetn mountain barn
Surrounded by a forest, the Zetn alpine hut is in an idyllic position on a mountain slope above Naturno. The Zetnalm is a traditional mountain hut constructed from hardwood. In front of the hut there is a beautiful south-facing terrace enjoying splendid views over the valley.
The Zetn alpine hut has now been in the hands of Hans and Resi Aster for over thirty two years. From a young age Hans has had a passion for cooking. We specialise in meat dishes – particularly all kinds of game, and we grow our own vegetables. We are sure you will enjoy your visit in the traditional atmosphere of the Zetn Alpine Hut.
Selection of the menu
- Soup with bacon dumplings
- Bacon or cheese dumplings served with salad
- Bacon and onion omelet
- Beef goulash with dumplings
- Platter of mixed South Tyrolean specialties
- Roast lamb (“Schöpsernes”) with dumplings or rice (on weekends)
- Various venison dishes (on weekends)
- “Ossobuco” of pork in tomato sauce with polenta (on weekends)
The Zentn Alpine Hut is situated at 1,74 metres above sea level at the foot of Mount Tramontana, and is the ideal destination for cyclists, hikers and families alike. It is within easy reach of all the footpaths on Mount Tramontana.