Thank you for your request
Informationen zu National Park visitor centre culturamartell
The valley inhabitants tell its story in words and images, giving visitors an impression of the hard lives of the mountain people as well as their pride in their homeland. The central attraction is a room telling the story of the last midwife to assist in home births.
Tue–Sat 9.30–12.30, 2.30–6 pm
July, Aug also Sun 2.30–6 pm
- €3.00 Adult
- €2.00 Student (from 15 y.), person with handicap, senior from 65 y., groups with at least 10 persons
- €7.00 family ticket (2 adults with children between 7 and 14 years)
- €4.00 1/2 family ticket (1 adult with children between 7 and 14 years)
- children up to 6 years old - free entrance
- €1.50 school classes with teacher (per kid)
- €10.00 Tour guide (from 5 to max. 20 persons) to add to the ticket
The National Park Centre culturamartell is located in Val Martello, directly on the main road in the area of leisure facility Trattla.