Thank you for your request
Informationen zu South Tyrol Museum of Fruit Growing
Housed in the medieval Larchgut residence, the South Tyrol Museum of Fruit Growing describes the history of fruit growing from the Middle Ages to the present, where visitors can learn about cultivation, old and new fruit varieties, pest control and irrigation.
18 March-15 Nov 2019
Mon–Thu 10–3 pm
Mon-Thu 10-5 pm, Sat, Sun 12-5 pm
closed 27 June-8 July 2019
- €4.00 adults
- €3.50 reduced (Guestcard)
- €2.50 groups (20 or more)
- €2.00 children (6-18 years)
- €10.00 families
- €1,50 schools
- €3,50 guided tour adults with apples tasting
- €1,50 guided tour children with apples tasting
The South Tyrol Museum of Fruit Growing shows detailed insights into work and traditions of wine-growers and fruit growers.