Informationen zur Tour Circular Hiking Tour around Sass Putia/Peitlerkofel in Gadertal
- 5:15 h
- 490 m
- 490 m
- Max. height
- 2358 m
Fascinating Nature. Among rugged rocks and lush wide Alpine meadows, this round trip around Mt. Sass Putia reveals in an impressive way the natural life of the high Alpine region, with all of its diverse wildlife, vegetation and rock formations.
Starting at the Würzjoch/Ju de Börz and follow the way number 8A to the first fork – take the RIGHT way and follow until the "Peitlerscharte" (2357 m, highst point of this trail). You continue on way nummber 4B and way nummber 35 on the south part of the mountain, crossing beautiful mountain pastures until the "Gömajoch" (2111 m). From here you turn back, going in easily downhill to the north part of the mountain – and back to the starting point.
- Sass Putia Mountain Massif in the Puez Odle Nature Park, part of the UNESCO World Heritage. The unique mountain massif is a natural deposit of all the regional rock strata of the Dolomites
- Moibach gorge with an insight into the geological conditions of the era preceding the Dolomites
Passo delle Erbe/Würzjoch/Ju de Börz (payment).
- with the train to Bruneck and with the bus to St. Martin/San Martino in Badia and continue to Untermoi
- with the train to Brixen and with the bus to Villnöss.
- from Bruneck to St. Martin in Thurn in the valley "Gadertal/Val Badia" and from there up to "Würzjoch/Passo dell Erbe".
- from Villnöss to "St. Peter" and "Coll" and up to "Würzjoch/Passo delle Erbe).
- vom Brixen to Lüsen and up to "Würzjoch/Passo delle Erbe".