Thank you for your request
Informationen zu South Tyrolean Folklore Museum
The Museum of Folk Traditions in Dietenheim shows the life of the rural population in pre-industrial times, from the landed gentry to the self-sustaining peasants and the day labourers. The core of the museum is the baroque Mair am Hof residence (late-17th century) with its stately quarters and collections. An openair area of 3 hectares containing the old, original farmhouses, craft workshops, farm gardens and pets invites visitors to experience the everyday life of peasant society in former times.
Tue–Sat 10–5 pm (last admission 4 pm)
also Mon in Aug
Sun, public holidays 2–6 pm (last admission 5 pm)
- €7.00 adults
- €5.30 groups of 15 or more, elderly (over 65 years), children, students (under 27 years)
- €1.00 school groups
- €14.00 families (2 adults, children to 16 years)
- free for children up to 6
- €50.00 normal guided tour
- €40.00 guided tour for schools
The Museum of Ethnograohy in Dietenheim - Teodone shows the peasant life over the past centuries.