Thank you for your request
Informationen zu Runkelstein Castle
Runkelstein Castle, dating back to the 13th century, contains the largest existing cycle of secular medieval frescoes and objects from the former armoury. There is also a programme of exhibitions on cultural and historical themes.
Tue–Sun 10–6 pm
Nov-mid-March 10-5 pm
Closed 24, 25, 31 Dec, 1 Jan
- € 8,00 adults
- € 5,50 reduced ticket (Students, seniors over 65, disabled persons, groups over 10 persons)
- € 16,00 Family-Card (2 adults with children under 14 years)
- € 2,50 scholar ticket (for school class)
- € 14,50 supplement for guided tours (per school class)
- € 2,70 supplement for guided tours (per person)
Frescoes and objects, a fascinating journey through medieval times.