Thank you for your request
Informationen zu GEOPARC Bletterbach
The GEOPARC Bletterbach forms part of the Unesco World Natural Heritage Site and covers an area of 818 hectares. The unique landscape contains plant fossils and dinosaur traces. The geology and geomorphology attain special significance in the open air display and visitor centre.
daily 9.30–6 pm
daily guided walks 10.30
- €6.00 adults*
- €3.00 schools and buses passengers*
- children up to 14 years free entrance*
* incl. entrance fees to Bletterbach gorge, Visitor Centre and GEOMuseum Radein, helmet rental
- €13.00 guided tour (for one - admission) **
- €10.00 guided tour elderly, disabled, students up to 27 **
- €10.00 group **
- €7.00 shool classes **
- €29.00 family card (€16,00 one adult with children) **
** incl. guided tour of Bletterbach gorge, Visitor Centre or GEOMuseum Radein, helmet rental
In the footsteps of dinosaurs and the Earth's history in Geoparc Bletterbach.